วันศุกร์ที่ 4 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

3 hours after this picture was taken, cheating Corrie star Jack Shepherd got this girl pregnant

CORONATION Street star Jack P Shepherd has been DUMPED by his heartbroken partner after getting this girl PREGNANT in a one-night stand.

The cheat - who plays evil David Platt in the ITV1 soap - bedded Sammy Milewski after LYING to her that he had split from devoted Lauren Shippey, the mother of his year-old daughter Nyla.
The day after his infidelity the 22-year-old rat even gave an interview about his love for Lauren, gushing: "It's worked out perfectly. I love being a dad and I can't imagine life without Nyla."


Yesterday tearful Lauren kicked him out of their £400,000 home when he CONFESSED to getting Sammy pregnant... but only after Corrie bosses WARNED him that the News of the World was about to expose his secret.


Last night promotions girl Sammy, 25, revealed how Shepherd turned his back on her when she learned she was expecting his child. "He said the baby would ruin his life," said Sammy, pictured above partying with the actor only three hours before he bedded her. "I told him I didn't want to wreck his life but I couldn't have an abortion and wreck mine.


"When we met he told me he was single - and I thought he was a great down-to-earth guy. Now I realise he is just an immature prat. I've even had one of his friends on at me - pressuring me to have a termination. But I won't do it."


Promotions girl Sammy met Shepherd on April 17 as he drank in the trendy Oracle Bar in his home city Leeds with a mutual pal of theirs, Scott Graham.

"Scott mixes with a lot of actors," says Sammy, who was there with a group of friends. "I'd met him when he was at a Barnsley club with Ryan Thomas (Corrie's Jason Grimshaw). This night he was with Jack who I'd never met."


Also present was 25-year-old Ryan's brother Adam who plays Adam Barton in Emmerdale. "Jack was clearly adoring being the centre of attention and I thought he looked a bit arrogant," says Sammy. But when she was introduced to the 5ft 7in tall Corrie star, he turned on the charm. "He was giving me advice on agents and acting," says the wannabe actress from Rotherham, South Yorks. "He seemed sweet. He bought me a drink and we danced - but when we returned to the bar he tried to kiss me.


"I told him to get lost because I thought he had a girlfriend. I'd seen them in All Star Mr and Mrs on TV saying how happy they were. But Jack said, 'We split up ages ago'. He kept trying to kiss me and I gave in.


"I thought that if he WAS in a relationship then he wouldn't kiss me in public, so I believed him. One of my mates even took a picture of us and he didn't mind. He was a good kisser.


"I took my shoes off to be the same size as him which he took in good spirit. It got steamy. He bought us shot drinks and I was a bit tipsy."


Jack asked her back to a party at Adam's place. Sammy says: "He promised my friends he'd look after me." Once they got into the plush flat, they quickly moved to the bedroom. Sammy says: "We got onto the bed. Jack had a condom and we started to have sex. Halfway through the condom split. We did it again without protection, but Jack wasn't careful like he said he would be."


Afterwards, Sammy felt ashamed for having sex with him so quickly. "I haven't had a one night stand since I was a teenager and I felt bad," she says.


"I told Jack I wanted to go home straight away. He told me to call him and we kissed goodbye."
Later Sammy texted Jack. "I said, 'Thanks for last night'. I didn't want to seem a cow for running out on him. He replied, 'It's ok hun, hope you get home safe'." The following day the interview with Jack talking about his love for Lauren appeared. Shepherd has always spoken adoringly about the make-up artist he met eight years ago. "I don't think I'd ever cheat," he added.


Sammy didn't see the article and didn't think about Jack until three weeks later when she missed her period. She bought a pregnancy testing kit - and it was positive.


"I tried to call Jack but he'd changed his number," says Sammy. "So I rang Scott to get him to ring me. I was in a panic, in tears. My immediate reaction was to have a termination. I'd dreamed of having a baby with a man I love, not like this."


The following day Jack rang and Sammy told him she was thinking of an abortion. "I told him I'd booked an appointment to sort it and he was lovely," she says. "He said he had one child and didn't want another one."


But when she had a scan and saw the little life in her womb, Sammy changed her mind. "It was a living human being, my baby on the screen and for the first time it hit home," she says. "This wasn't just a thing I could kill - this was my child. My mum said she'd support me and I decided I had to do the right thing.
"So when Jack rang me the next day I told him I'd changed my mind and he said, 's**t'. He said I was going to ruin his life.


"He told me he was back with his girlfriend although he had been single when we met. I said I didn't expect him to be involved. But I don't believe he ever split up with Lauren.


"Jack said, 'I am s*****ing it, you can't do this to me, you are going to destroy me'. He said he'd get sacked from Coronation Street. We were on the phone for ages but a lot of the time he just kept saying, 'S**t!'."


Jack's Corrie character David is renowned for being evil - he has tried to murder his mum, caused his niece to take ecstasy and been sent to prison.


Now David has viewers gripped with his plan to pay a fake witness to stop his mother Gail being sent to prison for life for murder.


Sammy has only heard from Jack twice since that first phone call. "He just wanted to know if I'd told anybody. It was clear he was upset. He said his life was in limbo." Since then Sammy has received a barrage of abuse from Scott, 22, via Facebook.


"Scott said the baby was only a seed and I should get rid of it. He said I'd planned it. But I'd never have sex with a man who is famous just to have a baby, I'm not thick. It was a mistake made by both of us.


"I'm speaking out now because I am sick of Jack turning his back on me."


A Coronation Street spokeswoman told us: "This is a personal situation which Jack is dealing with." After telling all to Lauren, 22, the dumped star has been forced to move in with a friend in Manchester while she took Nyla to stay with her parents in Leeds.


A friend of Jack's said: "Lauren didn't mess about. She kicked him out straight away. She said she could not bear to be under the same roof.


"It's too early to say whether the split is permanent. Lauren feels completely betrayed. The thing she can't get over is that Jack is having a child with another woman. Jack is in bits. He he is terrified of losing Lauren, and it's not looking good."

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: